Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren?

Okay I'm new here so I would like a few questions answered if that's alright. Now first is where is Sundren? Second what is Sundren (looked on the map of the realms and couldn't find it )? Last....are there any classes or races in which I would need to send in an application to play?...oh wait there's more! Yeah what is the setting of the server? Low magic/level, or high magic/level? I think it's safe for me to assume that it's a Roleplay server.

The answers to all your questions can be answered in the handy FAQ provided by the staff
    One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.

Comment

Yep those are all frequently asked questions.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hmm... I looked through the FAQ just now but couldn't find any answers as to Sundrens 'setting'. I believe this was explained very well on the Wiki page, but now when I click the link at the top of the page I am sent to a blank white page. I do remember that Sundren's history and setting were explained there though.
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

About has some info.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X