Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Synopsis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synopsis

I was wondering if anyone, DM or otherwise, would be willing to give a brief overview of common knowledge on the server right now. I'm not asking for in-depth descriptions of hidden plots or anything like that, but rather, obvious things that would be considered common knowledge, or already-exposed information.

Things like the plague, for example, would be common knowledge. Wars, political assassinations... stuff like that.

Is there anything going on that players should inherently be aware of?
    Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Read the Rumors section, and look in the Wiki! Some of the stuff in RP central might also constiutute common knowledge (like LH's 'Sundren City Chronicle').
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

Comment

This wiki ? :P http://sundren.org/wiki/index.php/Lore_Resources. Bit empty innit Machiavelli
      Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

It's in building now.
        Originally posted by Lollercide
        Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
          This wiki ? :P http://sundren.org/wiki/index.php/Lore_Resources. Bit empty innit Machiavelli
          No no, you just haven't got the secret decoder ring =/
          I got one leg missin'
          How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
          Meet the Feebles

Comment

Working...
          X