Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updater not working

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updater not working

I've been trying to update my files to get on Sundren, but the updater doesn't seem to be downloading the new ones. I press the Update button, the thing says it's Connecting to the Updates Server, but then it closes without downloading anything, as if there were no updates to download.

Yet when I try connecting to Sundren, it tells me I'm missing files; specifically, one named something like 'Sundren beholder.hak' and one named 'Sundren_v.37.hak'.

I've tried deleting the .state and .ver files, and the downloader re-downloaded a lot of stuff, but apparently the aforementioned files were not among what it got.

I'm pretty befuddled as to what's wrong with the Updater, and was wondering if anybody else had encountered this problem, or has any idea how to fix it?

Thanks
    Sammael Redstone - Country-raised sorceror, knows his drink

Get the new updater.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Wha? Where?

Comment

Dwonloads - Client Updater - Sundren Client Updater v3.0.1.3 Alpha
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Oh, right. Thanks. (thread can prolly be locked now)

Comment

No problem.
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

There's also a news item for the new updater. When in doubt, check news!
              The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
              X