Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't login - not sure where else to post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't login - not sure where else to post

Right, so, I did the updater, and it ran for awhile, and finished. Now when I log in I get:

Could not load the module
    Missing required HAK file
    Sundren_beholder.hak
    Sundren_v37.hak

Anyone got any ideas what this is? and where I can get the files if I have to?

I got that same message when I first tried to login without updating. Now I've been running the new updater for almost 2 hours and it still isn't done (yes I have cable). Is that normal?

Comment

check the thread on the new update, sharingtonm added a file that held the 5 five files when the updater wouldnt work. (and again for the one file that i could get(thanks again sharingtonm!))

Comment

Hm, can't seem to find those files O.o
        What thread is it? there's a "new update" thread on page 2, but no files links or anything there?

Comment

EDIT: ignore me.

Not permentently mind.
          Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

sure. this is the link to the thread. it will be further down it.
            http://www.sundren.org/forum//showthread.php?t=7294
            if that link dont work its in Sundren Forums/Sundren Website/News/New Updater Build

<EDIT> its also on the main page when you come on. the first notice by Saulus just under the random gallary thumbnails.

Comment

Hm, yeah, but no files in that thread :/
              The updater just keeps running and running, and I can't see if anything happens.
              Hm..

Deleted the Sundren.state and sundren.ver and ran the update again, like suggested in an older post, but that didn't do the trick either

Comment

Originally posted by sparkeh View Post
                EDIT: ignore me.

Not permentently mind.
                Ok don't ignore me

What I was going to say was that I can't find that thread anymore. Perhaps it was deleted after the fixed updater was released? It was only meant as a temporary measure to get people playing.

It was a different thread to the one linked above.
                Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Ahh :P

Well... hm... No idea. Is the Updater supposed to keep running and running? Just the little green swooshie (yes, that's what I call those! swooshies!) moving from left to right continuously, and nothing more really happening.

Comment

I'll try uninstalling everything and reinstall, and patch. Then we'll see.. i want to play! *sob*

Comment

First of all, hey everyone (first post)
                      Its probibly related, I wouldn't know how but i'm getting 'web page not found' when i try to get the downloader right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Reis' Wind View Post
                        Its probibly related, I wouldn't know how but i'm getting 'web page not found' when i try to get the downloader right now.
                        Hmm yes it is gone. Might account for the problem getting the updates as well?

Comment

Do you have .net frame work installed?

.net frame work 3.5

I am installing it myself atm. Once I have updated my version I will come back and see if I am able to DL the new updater.
                          Yup, I put a signature in..

Comment

Yea I got framework installed. If the file is gone though, it's possible it's the update server being down or similar.

Might also be because I had the OLD updater in and got the files abit mixed up. Will see once I'm done reinstalling and updating this time

Comment

Originally posted by Reis' Wind View Post

Did you do what I posted before?

Anyway. I am almost done with the update now. will comment on it in a moment.
                              Yup, I put a signature in..

Comment

Working...
                              X