Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herbs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbs!

Does anyone have a resource of DnD herbs they could share? I've been making things up as I go, looking for things like "bloodcap" and "numbing fern," but if anyone knows any documented DnD herbs, I'd appreciate a list. Thanks!

I think I remember a list of Flora and Fauna for the Forgotten Realms. I'll try and find it for you Chiang.
    Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Yes a list would be helpful for many characters I know I could use it on Xylia as far as a roleplay aid. Hell her being a druid she may know just where numbing fern grows. As long as you keep her forest clean I am sure she may just lead you to a patch.

Comment

I always liked using net books for stuff like this.

http://www.acc.umu.se/~stradh/dnd/mi.../NetBooks.html
        Last edited by sharringtonm; 04-05-2008, 05:16 PM. Reason: Better Link

Comment

much ablidged!

Comment

Can we have that link stickied pretty please? Or put into the links section? Looks very useful.
            Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
            Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
            Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
            Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
            Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

That looks like a good site. I'll add that any real world plants and herbs work pretty well too, since I believe it is assumed they all exist in Toril too.

Comment

Originally posted by Verrath View Post
                Can we have that link stickied pretty please? Or put into the links section? Looks very useful.
                I thought about it and heres what the end conclusion is for stickying non sundren work in highly visible threads:
                We don't want or need publishers breathing down our backs with cease and desist orders. We haven't had one yet, lets keep it that way.

Best thing I can say is this: If one of you was to make your own Sundren Net Book of Herbs in what ever manner you'd like, that could be stickied.
                Last edited by sharringtonm; 04-07-2008, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Fair enough.
                  Annaleen Wiltenholm-There's always something to smile about.
                  Chani Kalera- Intimidation is the new diplomacy. *looms*
                  Eleanor "Bloody Elle" Lark - Why is the rum always gone?
                  Yolanda Brown - If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. But unless life also gives you water and sugar, your lemonade is going to suck.
                  Astrid Hammerhand - Och!

Comment

Working...
                  X