Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Restricted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restricted?

I was checking out the restricted class and race section, and I found that the Neverwinter Nine, or Bannerman Sentinel as they seem to be called now, were not mentioned. Does that mean they are avaliable? I wasn't sure because of the normal restriction of needed to have the tile before taking the class. I would have posted this there, but it's a closed topic..
    Just wondering if the class was open or not, or even avaliable at all.

Umm your thinking of a different server, on that different server they are called Bannermen. Do you know that you are on the Sundren forums? You seem to have the Sundren forums confused with the Shores of Haldun forums.
    Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

And, yes, they are a restricted class. Or closed, rather.
      Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Sundren has that class disabled. We don't use it.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Alright, thanks.

You seem to have the Sundren forums confused with the Shores of Haldun forums
          Way back before I got the expansion, I likely tried joining that server. Some of their files are probably still in my system. Sorry for that.

Comment

Originally posted by steel505 View Post
            Alright, thanks.

Way back before I got the expansion, I likely tried joining that server. Some of their files are probably still in my system. Sorry for that.
            Please clear out your override folder if you're playing on Sundren... we don't use them and they can cause lag and crashes if present
            I got one leg missin'
            How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
            Meet the Feebles

Comment

Acutally it's not the override. But it is a file in your My Documents. I had the same problem recently with Archmage of Soros, but the Override folder was empty.

Comment

Yeah, if you have the SoH hak pak and other files (not overrides) installed it will make that change.
                Akodo
                Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Eek! Well ditch that stuff too.
                  I got one leg missin'
                  How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                  Meet the Feebles

Comment

Oh, wow, never noticed that stuff; didn't realize it'd be called soh, not something else. Either way, all gone now.

Comment

Oh, wow, never noticed that stuff; didn't realize it'd be called soh, not something else. Either way, all gone now.
                      Don't feel bad, while searching for this server I was trying out lesser servers that didn't suit my tastes. That server was one of them. So I'm going now to delete the rest of the files.
                      "It is by chance that any life ends, but only by fate that it is my life and not yours." - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Uther: Lawful Good Fighter
                      Grant Berne: Feral Druid
                      Buurk gro'Baal: Bloodlusted Half-Orc
                      Baelthor Ironpike: Hardy Dwarf Warrior

Comment

Yeah, no where else really had the same feel as Sundren. Kissing up aside, there's just something about this server.. whether it be the people, the hard work the DM's put into it, some combination, what have you, there's just something about it that really works for me like no other server, even from the origional Never Winter.

So.. I just gained like 2,000xp, right?
                        Last edited by steel505; 04-16-2008, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah, no where else really had the same feel as Sundren. Kissing up aside, there's just something about this server.. whether it be the people, the hard work the DM's put into it, some combination, what have you, there's just something about it that really works for me like no other server, even from the origional Never Winter, did for me.

So.. I just gained like 2,000xp, right?
                          No but you have the self satisfaction of knowing you're right.
                          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Dang, really gotta pump more ranks into my kiss@$$ skill..

Comment

Working...
                            X