Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Church of Auril

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Church of Auril

Now that that content pack update is looming near, that Ice Fury of Auril looks like it's going to be quite popular. So what I thought was, why don't we start up a player-based Church of Auril?

It's probably a lot more fun if we're all in this together, and it'll make RP a lot easier as well. There's already a cold area in Sundren, and if we make that a meeting point...

Anyway, what does everybody else think?
    Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Vurk would be interested, but I'd prefer not to round people up OOCly like this--takes the fun out of it

Comment

Well if you already have a character made, fair enough, but I was thinking making a new set of characters with other people.

Comment

I think it would be a good idea if it were RP'ed out in game. I have a character that I want to make into an Ice Fury, so I would be interested.
        Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

I wish I had the cold climb region finished, because I wouldn't have to even comment what I'm doing for the Church of Auril... Alas...
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

How bout a dwarf!?!? That might make an interesting addition, maybe a Mulhorandi even. Possibly a sorcerrer or a rouge, as not to overlap with the vast amount of divine casters that will be pouring in.
            Boo! Oh..you saw me..oh well...

Comment

errr there allready is kind of a group just like that Rustediron, come poke around in game about them.
              Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

*Goes all wide eyed* Wow! There is just so much of the world I dont know about!

Comment

There is? 0_o
                  Why was I not told of this! *fumes*

Comment

You weren't told because it's IC knowledge

Like I said, it's much more fun to have this develop IG than OOCly on the forums. Might be the RP snob in me speaking though hehe...

Comment

Bah! Snob!

Well, better start playing then

Comment

Chiangtao has a good point there.

Comment

I didn't want to say it. . .but I endorse Chiangtao's post 100%
                          Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Working...
                          X