Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server crashes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server crashes?

Yesterday was my first day on the server and there was some lag but it was managable. What I did get worried about was the server crashing every few hours.. I just wanted to know if this was a common happening.

Welcome to NWN2.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

As Saulus mentioned, this is currently the state of NWN2 right now. However, like NWN1 before it, the toolset, clients, and community content should evolve and become more stable.

Our developers are some of the best around, and they have strict guidelines and QA processes to ensure Sundren remains playable, enjoyable, and stable. Rest assured they will do all they can to make your gaming experience the best it can be.

For now, some crashes will be unavoidable. We appreciate your patience and understanding as they occur. However, we'll do all we can to reduce their number, and to make your sessions enjoyable, interesting, and unique. In truth, the best thing you can do is to continue playing, and encourage your friends to buy the game; both will compel Obsidian to support NWN2 for years to come.

LH

Comment

Could be worse--remember how long it took NWN1 to get their bugs ironed out after release?

Comment

Working...
        X