Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems with Updater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Updater

so ive got the updater installed and when i click on it everything seems ok, the window opens fine but when i click on Update. . .nothing! the program just shuts itself off without even starting the download. ive tried to reinstall the updater about 3 times now and still get the same result when i try to Update. any advice?

You're already up to date. When it closes that means everything is good.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

sorry i forgot to mention that i tried to log-on the server thinking the same thing, that i was up to date, and i got the missing HAK etc etc.

Comment

Hm, try deleting Sundren.state and Sundren.ver and re-running the updater.
        Originally posted by Lollercide
        Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

When in doubt always read the FAQ, it has common troubleshooting tips for the updater that will solve the issue you have: http://www.sundren.org/forum/faq.php?faq=1#faq_parent_4
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

rock and roll!
            that did the trick!

Thanks Dune! Thanks Saulas!

BigDaddyBones

Comment

Working...
            X