Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Down

server seems to be down for the past half an hour. FYI.
    Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

True. I vote Gairun goes and kicks it.
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Windows update strikes again.... It restarted the machine, it won't happen again.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I know I've said it before. . . but this time I 'really' mean it Saulus. . . Can I haz ur babies?
        Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

Do you mean you want to have the baby with him, or just have his babies after they're born... as in, you'll just take them from him.
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Hehe, I'll take his babies from him. And then I'll raise them to be real life versions of Puck. Then he can have them back. They would just annoy the hell out of me.
            Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Working...
            X