Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Temporary Absence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Absence

I have something very significant and personal that has come up, and I am having a very hard time focusing on anything, including school, at the moment. I need to take the next few days off and try to make positivity out of my current agenda. I apologize for the current inconvenience and I hope to be back soon to give some fun for you guys.
    -Absolute

"Those who hold wisdom have the power to change the world."

MSN: finalabsolution@hotmail.com

Don't be afraid to contact me regarding questions, suggestions, character biography help, or plot development for your characters or the server. Cheers!

I say take all the time you need, I'de never want to let a game get in the way of some RL problems I was having. GL with your problem, hope everything works out for you.
    Akodo
    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

hope things go well

hope things get better for ya and hope you feel better as well
      Favorite quote : "Lets see..if they were children, Cirion would be pulling mara's pigtails , Os would be drawling on walls and Grom would be playing with matches."

Comment

Aww, who's going to lead diabolical plans with me?

Get well soon.
        You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word.
        ~Al Capone

Oshala Jr'ein ~the woman of a thousand (continuously recognized) faces.
        Aljd Gray
        ~"There are six people in this tavern!" The patrons look at Aljd. "...That's one less than seven."

Comment

Haha, lets all beat up Oshala now.

On a more friendly note (though equally serious), we'll miss you in your absence buddy, and we're all wishing you the best.
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

See you soon Abso, everything will be awesome for you, for sure!

Agreed with Kanglorv, Oshala dies!!! RAAA!!
            "How did you get into the press box?"

"I walk with boldness and authority wherever I go...it works sometimes."

Comment

See you soon bro, take car of your personal life. We'll be happy to see you hn you return.
              Cadmus of Helm - Priest of The Vigilant One, watcher of the coming darkness.

Comment

We'll miss you while you are gone, Absolute. RL problems always come first of course, so take your time. I'll keep Igneous nice and grumpy for you until you come back.

And Oshala, I can't promise I won't kill you with the others, but I will give you a running start.
                Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

Don't do that, she's a monk. We can't keep up as it is.
                  Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

That's what the archers are for .
                    Akodo
                    Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Hope everything goes well for you. *hands him a cookie* They nots as good as Lily's but she wents and disapeareds awhiles ago. Hopefully someday she will be backs to hands them outs.
                      Active Characters:
                      Tassafina Lightleaf - A little sneaky but not as sneaky as Ithil

Silivren Anar
                      Merka Gillina

Hideing outs:
                      Alyssa Swiftwing - Priestess of Yondalla
                      Ravenne Naur'Loki - Roar!

Comment

Working...
                      X