Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrong server vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
    Sundren will have a few custom in-house PrCs by the end of this month. We've been betatesting a few for awhile.
    Oh..my..God..
    Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

I guess all we can say is that sucks, our characters over the past month are deleted, wiped, gone. Ahh well. If you had to guess Saulus what server vault were we using for the past thirty days? because that vault got wiped last night.
      Current Player Of: Aden Astartes, Orren Baneshollow, Amnius, Kord Illumen and Lotho

Comment

OOH... custom PRC's I wonder if it'll be something cool like Kensai or Samurai also I wonder how many it is, like 2 or like... 6, 6 would be cool...
        Akodo
        Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Wow, now I'm all excited about this. PRC's, you say? Now I almost regret having a character at maximum level, just because I can't take these PRC's...
          Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

That's why you make a new character
            Akodo
            Rhime - or is he?

Comment

I have a question:

Will we get some help with our characters that were affected by the server vault problem?

I have one character I play most of the time and he lost three levels; however, they are three of the hardest levels to come by. He also lost a butt load of stags.

Comment

I'm glad you debuged the server vault problem. It is sad that it cost the players a month of time, but such is life.
                Yup, I put a signature in..

Comment

Working...
                X