Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm new here but cannot log in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here but cannot log in.

First of all, hello and I look forward to joining you all on Sundren.

But I can't right now simply because the server won't let me log in. I got the Sundren Client thingy, ran it, and got all the required downloads. I just went to make my character, and I get this error message when I try to log in as her:

"Cannot load the module.
    Missing required HAK files.
    sundrenmodels.hak"

I tried running the Sundren Client again but no go.
    Where can I pick up this download? Am I missing something here?
    Blah.

Check your Neverwinter Nights 2 folder in the "My documents" folder to make sure that file is there in the Hak folder. If it isn't, delete the files "Sundren.state" and "Sundren.ver" in that same folder and try to run the updater again. Other than that, I can't help you much.
    Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

I just checked. It's there. sundrenmodels.hak is in my hak folder so I don't know what gives.
      Blah.

Comment

Do you have the latest updates for NWN2 and MotB?

Comment

Oui. I tried rebooting my PC but still no dice.
          Blah.

Comment

I get the same error message, except it says I'm missing the "rws_citadels.hak" I checked in my hak folder and it's there.

Comment

You might try reinstalling, but that's always a last effort thing for me. Anyways, I'm stumped. Does anyone else want to give this one a try?

Comment

I have a similer problem, except it says I am missing the .tlk files

also ran the updater as above

Comment

http://www.sundren.org/forum/faq.php?faq=1#faq_parent_4

Give the troubleshooting tips there a shot, if that doesn't work, ensure that you have not tampered with the default updater settings.
                  The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                  X