Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna be Mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna be Mad

Some may know my character Z'huul the Mad. I wanted to say that I named him this hoping his behavior would live up to that title. So, have I been mad enough? Do your characters call Z'huul mad (or at least crazy, disturbed or other such words) when he's not around? Give me some feedback, so I know if I need to make him odder.

Thanks,
    Shad

He may be disturbed or crazy, but he has nothing on Puck. Yeah I know, its different. I think you do a good job living up to his name. Z'huul is more the genius kind of insane, while Puck is well... you know.
    Your friendly neighborhood drunk

Comment

I've actually been spending time thinking about that, whenever I see Z'huul. He is unusual, strange, unorthodox, sometimes a little disturbing... but for some reason, one that I can't really determine, "Mad" doesn't quite seem the right word.

Actually, upon thinking about it further, Z'huul sounds like a Psychopath. And I refer to the actual definition when I say that, though I don't know enough about him, or the condition, to be certain.

A characteristic though, of a Psychopath, is that it is difficult to often tell if they are crazy at all; there is always something "off" abotu them, though. That is always how I saw Z'huul.
      Pyras: Red Wizard of Thay, High Arcanist of Illusion, Master of the Enclave's Knight Commander.

Currently taking apprentices, and conducting research.

Comment

Only conversation I have had with him has been in depth and well constructed, so to be honest I don't see him as mad and crazy.
        Originally posted by Lollercide
        Not even Ilmater would suffer Dune and Mach's wrath for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kangleton View Post
          A characteristic though, of a Psychopath, is that it is difficult to often tell if they are crazy at all; there is always something "off" abotu them, though. That is always how I saw Z'huul.
          Ahh... the old everything seems fine and then BAM! four dead bodies in the basement.

To tell you the truth Z'huul doesn't really seem 'mad' to me, although I haven't RP'd too much with him, but when I have he seemed pretty ok. I know he's some kind of wizard or something but I never see him in a robe, maybe he's a sorceror I don't know, not that all spellcasters have to wear robes, he just always looks different more like a bard or something. Then last night during the conversation in the crossroads he seemed pretty logical and understanding to me, and when I think of someone who's 'mad' and a spell caster I picture them cooking up potions and spells in some dank decrepit basement before deciding to summon a demon or opening some kind of extraplanar gate and letting stuff over run the city. Then turning around and reading a book or something. IMO he doesn't seem too mad, but that's me.

Now Karthus with that stone... he was mad...
          Akodo
          Rhime - or is he?

Comment

Originally posted by Kangleton View Post
            Actually, upon thinking about it further, Z'huul sounds like a Psychopath. And I refer to the actual definition when I say that, though I don't know enough about him, or the condition, to be certain.

Eh. If you are going by the actual definition, Z'huul seems the furthest thing from it.

If I were to assign a personality disorder to Z'huul, it would likely be schizoid.

Comment

Drink copious amounts of alcohol and take four codein. Then log in.
              That ought to do it.

Disclaimer: I am not actually endorsing this!
              ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Working...
              X