Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers

Is it just me (along with just starting here), or is there a glut of rangers here? Why I'm asking is I'm trying to decide whether or not to kill mine. I figure it to be a little strange to have a ranger hiding behind every tree, and would not want to be adding to an infestation. If not, then I'll stick with my pure ranger build.
    Mitchem ent DeOdar - Ranger

Well, the statistics say the rangers make up only 10% of the server ... and they don't even factor in pure rangers, only anyone who has taken a level.

I've not seen a ton of rangers about. I see alot of the same rangers over and over again, perhaps. Maybe also in timezone there's not as many on.

As far as killing him off, I say no. To me it's really about the character rather than class, so if you have a strong character idea in mind and enjoy playing him I say go for it.
    ~ Sigrun Hael - Ranger of the Viridale

~ Aoden Haven - Former Swordcaptain

Comment

Good to know. Have a great build in mind, but was a bit discouraged when I saw everyone walking round with a cat. Guess Mitchem has received his reprieve.
      Mitchem ent DeOdar - Ranger

Comment

Hmm, I don't think theres alot of rangers, and uhh, as for walking around with a cat, there are druids too >> And the panther looks so dumb, I should have sticked with the awesome bear ;D

Comment

I have yet to see a spider or badger companion.

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
            Hmm, I don't think theres alot of rangers, and uhh, as for walking around with a cat, there are druids too >> And the panther looks so dumb, I should have sticked with the awesome bear ;D
            I agree.. the fur looks like rubber to me and its really ugly... think Tass said it looked like a giant rat when she first saw it

Comment

I like the body, the face is just really wierd, it looks to have googly eyes.

"Dude is that panther staring at me?"

"No he's looking in the other direction"

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderleo View Post
                My druid has a badger. Just started him though.

The spiders make me feel a bit sick.
                Peppington Merrifefferlis - Most learned scholar of the fine exalted institution that is Candlekeep, centre of all learning that is Arcane and magical in nature. Also loves cats.

Comment

Meh, I don't know which druid would really want to have a creepy spider. I prefer wolves and bears, and Panthers are too ugly, I'm just talking bout the face btw. So yeah, Wolves are awesome, as well as bears.

Comment

Well undeadsteak ... didn't you say you're a Druid of Malar? Seems like a wolf would be a good choice because Malar advocates the spread of lycantrhopy or werewolves.

Comment

Yep. Just wanted to check out the Panther >>

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderleo View Post
                        Andal used to have a spider companion.

... it was surprisingly not as weak as I thought it would be.

Comment

The differences between the ranger companions tend to be more slight after a certain point. I mean with Nyx, I really don't even use or need him for combat ... he's more an rp element than anything. So strength of my comapnion was never a great concern for me personally.

Comment

Well, I was thinking about to make a ranger because I never played one
                            "Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

Comment

I use wolves for my druid or ranger mostly because I like how they look, may not be useful later on but at least it has a nice appearance.. if only my hin druid could ride on his

Comment

Working...
                              X