Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sundren v_29.hak problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sundren v_29.hak problem

Can't get it to download. I deleted my Sundren.state and sundren.ver, and ran the updater... still didn't work. Deleted everything in my \Hak folder and got rid of the .state and .ver files and updated again... still only d/led the v_28.hak. Any suggestions here?
    I got one leg missin'
    How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
    Meet the Feebles

You probably joined before the server restarted requiring the updated hak, which is now version 29.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
      You probably joined before the server restarted requiring the updated hak, which is now version 29.
      Nope, I've re-run the updater several times since the server update(including deleting .ver and .state files before starting it). *tries again while writing this post*. Nope, erased .ver and .state, ran updater, and still on Version 28... I'll remove NWN2 and reinstall the whole mess if neccesary, just wondering if there's another option...
      I got one leg missin'
      How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
      Meet the Feebles

Comment

Rename it to 29.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
        X