Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invisible Blade Bleed Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invisible Blade Bleed Attack

I wanted to ask anyone that has an invisible blade if they have seen the bleeding wound attack actually work?

I have had invisible blade for a bit now and have never seen anything in the attack window or anything pop up saying I hit with the bleed attack or any extra damage?

Is it working - I hit with a bunch of sneak attacks last night and didn't see anything in the attack window outside that stated I hit with a bleeding wound attack? At 1st level you are supposed to do 2 pts of bleed damage each successful sneak attack and they stack, so realistically you could do a bunch of extra damage if it works.

So, my question is does it work and how?

Thanks!

It works fine, I tested an invisible blade char today and they kept taking points of damage after each hit without me touching them.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Aye, I've seen it in action with my IB. In between attacks the little red "2" pops up above the target.

Comment

Working...
      X