Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this legal?

I currently have the Warlock Buddy installed, and I don't know if this would be considered a cheat on a PW, since I don't directly reapply Hideous Blow. If it is or isn't, please tell me.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...=137477&id=136

Thanks!

I definetly wouldn't be using this as this autocasting is akin to macroing. You'll likely get caught using this kind of thing.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Err, if I just left it alone it wouldn't re-cast it on its own, would that be okay? Because I don't want to go back to a single-player game and forget to re-install it.

Comment

That shouldn't be a problem.
        The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

I just realized Warlocks are Closed.... now I have to think of another character.

Comment

I'll use this thread as an opportunity for another question regarding client-side "mods" !
            I've recently heard it was possible to actually make your own Neverwinter Nights 2 user interface, and I bet there's some available on the Vault. Are we allowed to use custom UIs while we play on Sundren, assuming they are just visual candies and do not contain macroes?
            Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
            Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
            "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

UI mods are fine for the most part as they don't interfere but the whole issue is that people are totally ignorrant to the things they modify in their game that affect their PC on the servers they play on.

It's a source of such constant frustration for us and we've spent a lot of time scripting and coding so that the server will detect certain illegal modifications.

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
                UI mods are fine for the most part as they don't interfere but the whole issue is that people are totally ignorrant to the things they modify in their game that affect their PC on the servers they play on.

It's a source of such constant frustration for us and we've spent a lot of time scripting and coding so that the server will detect certain illegal modifications.
                There are UI mods? Dammit I could really have used those
                I got one leg missin'
                How do I get around?

One Leg Missin'
                Meet the Feebles

Comment

UI mods? they're allowed? damn, that could come in handy. Is there one that gives me a 20 icon quickbar?
                  Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Yeah there's one like that, I use a multi-line quickbar as well.

It won't matter much though when Sundren has its own custom UI as it will override any other UI mods when you play on Sundren.

George Carlin

Comment

Woooo, I cannot wait for the custom Sundren UI
                      ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

Working...
                      X