Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awsome! 8D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awsome! 8D

Saw this a few minuetes ago on NWvault

Eh?.. . .EHHHHH? *nudge nudge, wink wink* say no more, say no more?

WOOT! We're on the vault babeh!
    Characters:

Tiberias Laylonar: Ranger of the Viridale, Woodsman of the Cormanthor, Stalker of Sundren, Hunter of Illusk, Strider of the Wood, Tracker of many means, and Rugged womanizer--on a short chain.

K'narth: The True-Neutral Barbarian of Helm. All body, no brains...or does he? "K'narth bes Helmet!" "Farewell byes!" Guess not.

Johnathan Dalrun: Holy Knight of Kelemvor, Good looking womanizer, and sarcastic meatshield--now lying in the Necropolis, dead as a doornail.

Comment

Uh yeah that's an advertisement I made that I posted on the vault... I do it all the time. This is news why? Anyone can do it.
      Last edited by Rhazeal; 11-21-2007, 03:21 PM. Reason: Grammar ;)
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Hes just showing his support for Sundren.

Its like seeing your favorite football team on a blimp or something and then taking a picture of it.

Sure the guy that paid to put it up on the blimp isn't going to be excited its there ;p

Comment

Originally posted by deepshades View Post
          Hes just showing his support for Sundren.

Its like seeing your favorite football team on a blimp or something and then taking a picture of it.

Sure the guy that paid to put it up on the blimp isn't going to be excited its there ;p
          Hmm...

Sundren logo on a blimp...

You're a genius!
          -Arcanist Josirah Caranos, Red Wizard of Thay

Comment

If you reeeeaaallly want to show support, go vote on nwvault's popularity contes- I mean... "voting system" for Sundren.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view...s.Detail&id=99

I don't pay attention to the top ten much anymore because people will all vote 10 on something that isn't even available yet so how accurate can a 10 be for anything.

But hey, who cares?
            The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
            X