Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Relevelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Relevelling

Not to single out any particular person but we have been getting more and more requests for players relevelling characters.

It was stated in the FAQ already but just so everyone is clear on our policy I have added a new entry to the FAQ here.

I messed up on something, can you relevel my character?

We will not relevel player characters unless the character file is somehow corrupt from a bug, or if you picked a moderated class that you didn't get approval for.

In all other cases this kind of request will be denied. If we agreed to do this kind of thing we would get dozens of requests in a day and we simply don't have the time nor desire to relevel people because they picked an incorrect feat or class.

There are many character creator tools available for free online to help you plan out your characters before you make them.
    You pay for MMOs like DnD online and Star Wars Galaxies, or whatever else people play and obviously they don't have support personnel to relevel your character if you picked something you didn't want. We are no different except we don't get paid to do this on top of not doing it.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Saulus >_>
    This should be stickied. Cause chances are most people will not read through the FAQ and remember
    ~Lyonette L'cyr (Rook)-- Deader than Malaclypse

~Megandlla Uyth 'Llar -- In a land Far Far away!

~Emilee Mistwalker -- A Female Sigrun? Pfft, far cooler--.... eh.... Hated!!

Comment

That is a fair point. And how's the Witcher by the way?
      Val Evra - Wandmaker and Wanderer

Comment

Originally posted by nutranurse View Post
        Saulus >_>
        This should be stickied. Cause chances are most people will not read through the FAQ and remember
        So we have to have a different sticky for everything in the FAQ? People need to read the FAQ.

Comment

It's very simple, if people ask questions on the forum answered in the FAQ, we hand out infractions.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X