Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

balance between good and evil?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• balance between good and evil?

I was just curious to know what the balance between good and evil was here. In some modules I play on, they are swarming with evil spell casters, so I made a good fighter. I like to kinda try an balance things out, so I was wondering if it was like that here. If one side was lopsided, or if it is just about balanced?

I'm not sure it actually matters. This isn't supposed to be a G v E server. And that means, most of all, that evil isn't united, and does not exist solely to fight or be a foil for good. And vice versa should also be true, good doesn't exist solely to fight evil, although in practice that is usually hard to see. In a perfect RP world, everyone is corruptible, and everyone is redeemable.

That said, from my character's eyes, its impossible to tell, since I can't detect alignments, and everyone is suspect, even if some people appear to lean towards good or evil.

Comment

Well there are paladins all around, but at the same time just yesterday I was assassinated by an evil monk while a bystander roasted some marshmallows and thayans left the scene. So yup it's pretty diversified lol.
      Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
      Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
      "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Lol Roger got washed good then
        "We are what we think.
        All that we are arises with our thoughts.
        With our thoughts, we make our world"

Comment

Well there's supposed to be bounty hunters after him, I want to make it public OOC knowledge for those who want to have characters with ties to the Shadow Thieves of Amn. You don't need to warn me in that case, just set me to hostile in advance (though a little roleplay in assassination attempts goes a long way). That monk wasn't specifically after Roger though, just a very dangerous person to common people in general. Thus he left him for dead. :P
          Drado Nackle, gnome scholar of the Weave
          Roger Datson, swashbuckler and booty-seeker
          "Mercy? You wanted mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!!"

Comment

Working...
          X