Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Love for the deities page. Now I'm inspired to do five or six more
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

My only stipulation is no one changes the Domains posted here on the wiki :
      http://www.sundren.org/wiki/index.php?title=Deities

These domains are exactly how they are in the game and if you change them, you've just made sure no one will know how to choose the correct domains for that god.

Comment

so character alignments for a diety may change at some point?
        Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
        (S)
        Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

You'd have to ask DM's that since they handle lore. I just don't want anyone messing with domains. Someday, Obsidian will deliver a patch they've been promising, and on that day I'll be able to finish the correct PNP domains for each deity and then the team can begin adjusting to fit our lore.

Comment

So who do we have to kidnap to get Obsidian to release this patch? Or are they pulling the trick that so many other games have done, waiting for a release of an expansion pack to fix the problems that the original game (and now the first expansion pack) have failed to do?

*takes a deeeeep breath*

Ok that kinda hurt, I won't be breathing that deeply again. Anyway mini rant off, and thanks to the Dev team for making art out of what we did get
            Lately the only thing that keeps me from wishing for a worldwide disaster... is that it would probably interrupt my network connection

Kathryn Blake - In the time between times anything is possible. Kathryn's Theme Song
            (S)
            Sasha Mursadus - Does that hurt? No?... let me try a little harder then... Sasha's Theme Song

Who is the person who will defend the defenseless?

Comment

By the by: http://talesofmoonsea.com/Deities.php - check the deities section there. I typed most of/formatted all of/photoshopped the holy symbols for all those (originally done for City of Arabel NWN server). I know I didn't include all of the sections you are including in your wiki, but it might be a good place to copy and paste the bulk of the text from if you want to add all of the deities. It's not like any of us actually owns the copyright to the text itself.

Comment

Dragon deities
                Asgorath (also called Io) (G): The Ninefold Dragon, head deity of dragonkind, containing all alignments and father of the other dragon deities.[19][20]
                Aasterinian (D): Goddess of learning, invention, pleasure[20] also worshipped as an aspect of Hlal[19]
                Astilabor (I): Goddess of acquisitiveness, status, wealth[19][20]
                Bahamut (also called Xymor[19]) (L): God of good dragons, wind, wisdom, Justice[20]
                Chronepsis (L): God of fate, death, judgment[20], also worshipped in combination with Falazure as the dual entity Null[1][19]
                Faluzure (I): God of decay, undeath, exhaustion[20], also worshipped in combination with Chronepsis as the dual entity Null[1][19]
                Garyx (I): God of fire, destruction, renewal[19][20]
                Hlal (L): Goddess of humor, tricks, messages[19][20]
                Kereska (I): Goddess of dragon magic and magical creativity[19]
                Lendys (I): God of balance, justice[19][20]
                Tamara (I): Goddess of life, light, mercy[19][20]
                Task (L): God of greed, selfishness[1][19]
                Zorquan (I): God of the essence of that which is dragons[19]
                Tiamat is also worshipped by dragons, but her human following in Chessenta places her in the Faerūnian pantheon.
                There is another realm, a space, a wordless mixture of melancholy and exstacy... a taste in the mind. not success or failure; but tales of strengh,glimpses of beauty,moments of depth between beings reveal our lives

Comment

Working...
                X