Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World info?

Is there a place to view the history of the world? It would better help me RP a character.

There isn't really enough to support greatly detailed character concepts - unless one works directly with Saulus and TheID. The link to the Wiki file is in the site navagation.
    Active
    Reinamar Stormseeker - The bladestorm that must turn back the wind. Arkerym of The People, practitioner of the forgotten art, pariah.

Tyler Penleigh - Obligatory author insert, Red Blade Defender, sarcastic jerk, caring brother, loving fiancé, war criminal.

Retired/Dead
    Eirimil Gaelazair (Dead)- Bitter. Caustic. Abrasive. Egocentric. Probably right. Found dead in the burned-out Viridale forest a few weeks after the survivors were able to sweep the area after the Bloodmaim offensive. Aside from his usual attire, an intricate music box was the only thing in his possession.

Comment

well im not looking to write an autobiography of his life lol, just somewhere where I can get a feel of the server lore and such.

Comment

The Sundren PDF (found here) gives information as to how Sundren came into being and a brief history of its existence and the powers involved.

Otherwise, it's simply the same history as that of Faerun itself, which, while extremely long, can be found in an (abbreviated) timeline here: The Complete Forgotten Realms Timeline.

Hope that helps,
        ~Kitsune
        "You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one."
        Kitsune no Yume - Dreams of a Fox

Comment

I can answer almost any questions relating to Sundren.
          Sunder me? Sunder you!

Comment

Working...
          X