Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working hardcore on quest system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple quests

Will you include any quests that require multiple mini-quests to succeed?

For example, you need to acquire five gems and each gem is a mini-quest. The gems provide entrance to a special area or castle/cave where you defeat the primary bad guy and maybe save the damsel or world or some such. Maybe a quest given by a church?

Comment

Sorry, nothing that epic. Maybe fetch five kidney stones and some different mushrooms for a shady lady in shack north of town. But castles, nu-uh

Comment

It could technically be as complex as you just said, the designers will decide what you can do. I just make the tools, I don't design the quests

Comment

Lol, damsel in distress, castles.... O_o, i doubt anythings going to be that big..... Do they even have Castles in Sundren?

Comment

Originally posted by undeadsteak View Post
            Lol, damsel in distress, castles.... O_o, i doubt anythings going to be that big..... Do they even have Castles in Sundren?
            Technically, only in large towns or cities would there be "large" castles, most outlying ones would tend to be wooden stockades. Stone structures are general to expense to build.
            Myrddin Ariandraig

Comment

Working...
            X