Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMFI Installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMFI Installed

I just ran through the server testing it all out and it works perfectly. The best benefit to you guys is the skill check UI and the languages! There are dozens of them. They are added automatically depending on class/race, I know some are just oddball languages (like Mulhorandi or the never-to-be-used l33tspeak) so I imagine we will have a request process ingame where a DM can grant you additional languages through questing or roleplay.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Languages. Well I'm keen on having them used more often.
    Nothing says Roleplay like having to talk to a kobold who doesn't know common and vice-versa. (random aye, but who knows when that might happen?)
    There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

Kick in the balls is the best way of conversing with kobolds
      Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

*Notes in his DM journal that Clutch likes to converse with kicks to the balls*

Comment

*Bluff check?*
          Fret and fear, for Europe is near.

Desmonia Flashir

GBX: I'm a level 20 programmer for sure in real life. I know more about CPU's, software, Windows, etc, than most people know about their own children.

Comment

Sounds like that would be a constitution check to me .
            The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Working...
            X