Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-launch near the end of August

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm also disappointed that Sundren won't be up next week, and I agree with Kasso for the most part. I don't mind waiting too much because it will allow me to really develop a solid character. But I really don't see a point of RPing at all until September since your characters will just deleted. It would only be used for testing out classes you've never tried before but, 1. That's what VHC is for and, 2. I've already tried all of the classes at some point.

Comment

I'm a gaming fiend, but Quality and Stability should always take priority over anything else. If those two things are in the bag, the the third leg to that triangle is population...that means players, and that sets the groundwork for everything else from that point on. The key though, is making sure everything is absolutely perfect when you introduce that third element, or things can rapidly decay past what the original vision was. I can appriciate the hesitation to ensure all other elements are perfect before opening the world to chaos (also known as players).

Of course...I want to play NOW too. I also want the car from Big O....but we can't always have what we want.
      Don't run...you'll only die tired.

Comment

Beta or not, i'd still RP here, even if its going to get wiped....

but....

So many people dont want to playu ntil september because of having to rp a char for 1 month then have it wiped. I might not be on as frequent then, because with 3 or 4 players only, its quite boring. I might just be on WC3 most of the time.

Comment

Announcement concerning this thread will be up in a few. Closed.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Working...
          X