Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bio forum section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bio forum section?

I was wondering if we could perhaps get a forum subsection added to the RP section for character bios. If I remember right back when I played here heavily the wiki was where the bios were mainly kept. For simplicities sake, and also due to the fact the wiki is being a pain in the butt from what I was told, perhaps we could get a forum section specifically for bios?

I think it would be neat to see what people have planned for their new characters stories if they're like me and already trying to build them a good backstory.

If not, where would be the best place to post them? The RP section?
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

It's a fair question and we it'd be nice to see folk hashing stuff out (science knows I love watching a good development).

If none of the other devs do it before I'll try and get something in place at the weekend, most likely a child board of the RP forums. If you wanto make a start then feel free to do so in RP and let me know so I can move it to the right place later on.

Might make two boards thinking about it, one public for everyone the other poster&staff for quiet stuff.
    It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
    Sydney Smith.

Comment

Character Biographies

Most productive 30 seconds of my day so far.

Comment

Awesome, thanks!
        My to-be toon:
        Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
        Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
        Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
        Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Nice one
          Originally posted by roguethree
          If I had my way, clerics would have spell failure and a d6 hit die. And Favored Souls wouldn't exist.

Comment

Working...
          X