Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiki?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiki?

Is the wiki down? The only thing I can get my hands o for the future servers is the one post on lore.

It has been awhile since I build a toon here and wanted to see the custom changes.

Is it just me and I am looking in the wrong place or is the wiki down for ass the changes are be developed?

Nez
    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
    Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
    Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
    Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

/// side note. It might be a good idea to archive old stuff like the content threads (most of the info there is very old, new feats from 2008)
    Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide

Comment

It's been down for a while. Also, emagerd how are you!?!?!?! Not having a con last year sucked. It's been too long.
      WWW•REKOV•COM

Comment

I thought so but will all the issues I have not been checking this forum much.

Yes last year was a bummer. Switch jobs last spring so limited vacation, all good though, closer and more coins.

Messed up on taxes this year so might not have enough for a big vacation again which means I will have enough coins and time for a con. I need to see if my bonus shakes out though, that might make up for taxes.

We are thinking about the outer-banks again (west coast would have been cool). It was a blast being on the beach playing games. That house have 5 bed rooms and 2 full baths + 1 outdoor shower, both me and Lloyd used it (separately). The table space save for all the decks were limited. Ohio was much better for table space and we had fire.

Any I totally forgot you played here!

For all others Rekov has an amazing voice. Started signing one of the songs from the Hobit and the room went quite in awe.

Comment

Sing for us, Rekov.

Comment

I realize there is/maybe a reason for the wiki to be down. That said is there a timeline on when it will be backup? If not for a while, can the race/class/feat/etc. get ported to the forum?

I would like to start thinking about my next toons with the up and coming wipe. I have a few ideas but would like to see if they are feasible.

Nez

Comment

^

Seconding that desire to get things rolling as well.

On a somewhat-related tangent, will the server be reverting to required backgrounds for characters post Vanilla-Sundren? Or merely recommended, as was before?
              Mhaaj Anderhart, Halruaan thaumaturgist, Withering Lord of the Myrkulites. [* Retired.]
              Gabriel Shadesoar - Hated-Errant of the Church of Bane.[* Retired.]

"What is the difference between the master and the beginner?

The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."
              - Stephan McCranie

Comment

Trying to see what I can do, I have a bunch of partially corrupted backups I have to try some things with.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Time just goes in the blink of an eye, I was messing with this last night. I haven't lost hope yet but there's a bunch of problems I've had lately with the webhost (bluehost) that has caused me so much grief.

I have a big renewal coming up for the hosting and I'm thinking of just moving back to Godaddy because it's way cheaper. It means I will never be able to get the stats working again (godaddy blocks the scripting for the stats), but let's be honest I haven't had it working in a long time anyway.

I wish sometimes this was an open game that was being developed because it would be easier to summon the motivation to spend hours on this stuff.
                    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Thank you from all of us minions!

Comment

Working...
                      X