Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skype group?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skype group?

It seems most servers have skype groups going nowadays, does Sundren have such a thing going at all?
    My to-be toon:
    Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
    Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
    Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
    Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

The DM's have a skype group where we plot player dea--I mean, talk about how wonderful all the players are.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

I do still pay for a teamspeak server FYI...

ts.sundren.org:9292

no password.

Typically I am on with friends playing other games... but all are welcome.
      The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

https://join.skype.com/wC5AWHMMTRDA

I'm clouds17220 on Skype, I just made a group to see if there's interest in this sorta thing. Everyone's allowed, no cliques here. If the link doesn't work just add me and I'll put you into it.
        Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
        Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
        Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
        Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
        Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
        Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Originally posted by Saulus View Post
          I do still pay for a teamspeak server FYI...

ts.sundren.org:9292

no password.

Typically I am on with friends playing other games... but all are welcome.
          Might I suggest setting up a Discord server for Sundren? It is a combination of TeamSpeak and Skype, so VoIP rooms and text rooms. It's also free to host a server, and it's all done on their end, so you only need to download the client. There's no set up.

It has desktop, mobile and browser clients, so it's pretty versatile.
          WWW•REKOV•COM

Comment

Originally posted by Rekov View Post
            ... It's also free to host a server, and it's all done on their end, so you only need to download the client. There's no set up.

It has desktop, mobile and browser clients, so it's pretty versatile.
            Baa, I want something that charges me by the minute and all chats are done in hex or better yet Octal.

(runs away screaming lake a mad person....muhahahaha)
            Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
            Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
            Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
            Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

I don't tend to use Skype or other voice based chat that much, largely due to my computer time happening largely when the wife or baby are asleep (though a 100gb per year maximum usage allowance really doesn't help).

However, in order to facilitate better communication I've set up a Slack board, so download the app or point your browser at sundren.slack.com and we can get a different type of communication on.
              It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
              Sydney Smith.

Comment

Well the skype group isnt really for voice chat but for text chat. So basically the same thing as slack.
                My to-be toon:
                Shafiq Al-Mawt: Zakharan myrkulite.

My tomb of old toons:
                Cruven Schlachten - Blood Reaver of Garagos, Blackwood Company Elite, Hellstrom Head of Security
                Marcus Waynard- Horned Harbinger, fear his best bud Frank!... and Jim, Bob, Sue, and Jane...
                Davlamin Frostfoot - Frosty Snowflake, the Frozen Fist of Auril, sworn enemy of the Second Wind fire pit.

Click here to see the full image of my avatar, by Algido.

Comment

Working...
                X