Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - Unweaving the Shadows, Part Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - Unweaving the Shadows, Part Three

The Eye of the All-Seeing

This perfectly spherical orb was crafted by the Hand of Mundus Aeron Ancrath, with the aid of the Tuathan Thresh Starweaver. Blessed by the All-Seeing, the orb's mere presence affords its wielder heightened awareness and a defense against illusory magicks.

At one time, the orb whispered a curious tale to any who knew to listen; in the days since its creation, however, the orb has mysteriously fallen silent. Stranger still, even those who once heard the story before seem now unable to recall its details ...
    WHO: The Tuatha, Their Allies, & The Magisterium

DM: FE

WHEN: Let me know your availability this weekend!

This weekend I should be available any time.
    GMT -9

Comment

Sunday is better, but I can do Saturday. Any time is fine.
      Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
      "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
      UTC -4

Comment

How about Sunday at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern?

Comment

Saturday would be better for me than sunday, personally. Myself and Talleyman typically have a tabletop game we do with friends on Sunday's around Noon PST.
          Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

10 AM PST or some similar early time slot on Saturday would be fine with me. The group I game with on Saturdays doesn't meet until later in the evening. But I can cancel if I need to.
            Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
            "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
            UTC -4

Comment

Bram and Zachart, if you guys want to meet me Saturday at 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern, I have some other leads for you to follow.

Original event still happening Sunday, 10AM Pacific/1PM Eastern.
              Last edited by Fateful Encounter; 07-09-2015, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Don't know if I'll be around at 10 am Sat. Not to worry though, Events and life do not always match. If for some reason myself Torgar are free Sunday we will join you if not, Do enjoy the event, we will have fun Rping and seeing what happened.
                Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

I actually had something come up and I don't think I can do tomorrow at 10AM either. But if you guys are available monday evening around 630-7 Pacific, we can do something then.

Comment

Yea, I can be free for that, shouldn't be an issue. Talleyman said he should be good to go as well.
                    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

Original Event still happening in about 1.5 hours!

Comment

Sigh, real life strikes again. Looks like I'll need to work late tonight and probably the rest of the week. Will post here once my schedule calms down.

Comment

Working...
                        X