Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still active? Resurrected? (Deity questions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still active? Resurrected? (Deity questions)

I am curious, but by no means am I nit picking at all, just wondering if a DM or even some veteran players could answer my question.

I noticed on the Wiki both Bhaal and Cyric are active, could someone explain how Bhaal came back (or why he never died) and why Cyric is here as well? I do also see Myrkul has come back as well and wiped the floor with Kelemvor??? or is he still selectable because Myrkul's body floating in the Astral sea still has some power left???

And finally I would like to finish this round of questions with a "WOOHOO" because this server has some of my favorite deities active!

Consider this like an alternate timeline. The Black Hand was able to bring both back... or so they say.
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

Thank you for your prompt answer, I will wait for a time when I can fully learn the story behind the resurrection of these gods. until then I will finish up reading the rest of the wiki.

Comment

Bhaaal isn't quite back, though he's gaining something of a foothold. There are certainly those who believe he's back or coming back.

Kelemvor the usurper got pushed out of the position he'd stolen by Myrkul and co who then resumed his previous position as head of autumn.

Cyric is still Cyric, doing crazy stuff, murdery antics and generally being much more interesting than Bhaal ever was.
        It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
        Sydney Smith.

Comment

Working...
        X