Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - Unweaving the Shadows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - Unweaving the Shadows

The nature of the disruptions to the Ley has been uncovered, but their source remains a mystery. The Landsmeet has secured allies, but information is still scarce. Will you be able to uncover this mystery?
    WHO: The Tuatha and their allies

DM: FE

WHEN: Let me know your availability over the next week or two! If you have ideas about where to start investigating, please use a character request thread to propose them. Otherwise, leads will be brought in by NPCs (though rewards may be greater if you attempt and succeed in your own plans).

I am available M-Th 5pm-10pm PST, and all both saturdays, but not this upcoming sunday, since it's father's day.
    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

I can Tues - Thur and Sat and Sun after 630 EST.
      GMT -9

Comment

Any day is fine for me, ideally after 5:30 pacific.
        Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
        "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
        UTC -4

Comment

How about this Thursday starting between 6 and 630 Pacific?

EDIT: Bleh, found out I have a work conference call at that time this Thursday.
          Last edited by Fateful Encounter; 06-22-2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

So, Saturday then? Seems to fit everyone's schedules.
            UTC -4

Comment

What time Saturday? I can't guarantee I can do 530 Pacific, but earlier in the afternoon I can do. How about 330PM Pacific?

Comment

Works for me.
                UTC -4

Comment

330pm PST works for me too
                  Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

I should be able to make this.
                    GMT -9

Comment

Reminder that this will be starting in about 2.5 hours!

Comment

I might be a bit late. I'm currently stuck waiting for car repairs. Ideally I'll be back in time, but if the start could be delayed a bit, I'd appreciate it.
                        UTC -4

Comment

Can push it back about half an hour (to 4PM Pacific)!

Comment

Event Summary:

You had no trouble picking up the trail of your quarry.

You (mostly) successfully resisted the mental enchantments.

You did not expend any of the Faidh's magical power to get past the first barrier. You let one of your number take the brunt of the first barrier's defenses.

That character had to work through the aftereffects on her own (poor guy/girl).

You did not expend any of the Faidh's magical power to get past the second barrier. You solved it on your own!

You successfully rescued the Sunstruck Seer.

You discovered a potential source of the shadow corruption affecting the Ley.

Comment

Working...
                            X