Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - The Landsmeet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - The Landsmeet

Everything changed when the City fell. Lethariel could hear it in the earth ... taste it in the air ... feel it in her bones.

The Ley had been restored. The Land ... finally, was beginning to heal itself.

But there was something else she could feel too, something new, or perhaps ... no. Not new. It had been there for some time now, she could tell, but hidden by the cry of the earth whilst the city remained afloat. Even as the valley attempted to renew itself, this infestation worked to slow that recovery.

Lethariel felt it now, fully: a dull throb, a quiet ache that she - indeed, all the Tuatha - had not noticed until the city's wound had been sutured. It had already spread itself across the valley like a cancer, unseen and unnoticed until ...

... was it too late?

The Tuatha alone would not be enough, that much was certain. They would need to call together all the defenders of the land. Together, united ... perhaps they might stand a chance.
    Who: Tuatha and other characters dedicated to Tree Hugging!

DM: FE

When: Let me know your availability over the next two weeks!

I would like to attend this event with Chime though she is not in the Tuatha faction. Naturally I understand if this isn't possible.
    GMT -9

Comment

If you can convince a druid to invite you and vouch for you, I won't object.

Comment

No, that is ok, I understand completely. I wasn't trying to crash the event.
        GMT -9

Comment

Dalian will be attending, available just about any time. She'll probably be vouching for Chime.
          Dalian - Shapeshifter of the Tuatha Dé Dúlra
          "My true identity goes beyond the outer roles I play. It transcends the Self."
          UTC -4

Comment

If I have time I'd like to attend with Sumac. Anytime past noon sunday through fridays, and past 8 on saturdays
            Computers is can solve a problem on kids. Using computers, kids be learn what he need, and this why computers used.

Comment

Although not a druid, Zachart will be helping out due to being in the faction, and would most definitely vouch for Chime, since she was there when he was introduced to Lethariel and has helped him a lot.

I'm Available M-F 5:30pm+, Saturday all day, not available sunday.
              Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

How about next Tuesday at 630 Pacific?

Comment

That sounds acceptable to me
                  Computers is can solve a problem on kids. Using computers, kids be learn what he need, and this why computers used.

Comment

So, June 16th at 6:30pm? I can do that, works great for me.
                    Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

I am coming back to port you out of the Landsmeet, FYI.

Comment

Event Summary:

You chose to deal with the disruption in the Ley rather than attempt to navigate through it.

You successfully managed to restore the Ley by untangling the Shadow Weave disruption.

You did not manage to do anything with the lone shadow that escaped the Shadow Plane.

You earned the respect of the Landsmeet.

You joined or are considering joining the Tuatha.

Comment

Working...
                        X