Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - Child's Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - Child's Play

The Lord Kieran Zenten and the Lady Kylee Ashby, make plans to host a party for their generation of nobility (i.e., no parents allowed), promising exotic food, enchanting music, and sensuous performances. Among the entertainment to be featured are the captivating Zakharan Snake Dancers, the musical talents of the Brimstone Bardess, and a production of "On Sundered Wings," a play detailing the recent landing of the City, and the heroism of the Legion and Hands.
    INVITED: Noble PCs!
    Those who want to try to crash the party: PCs with Knowledge, Local OR Knowledge, Nobility with a modified Rank of 5 or more. Note that having the ranks doesn't guarantee entry (a healthy bluff, disguise, and/or appropriate attire, etc. would probably help).

DM: FE

WHEN: Let me know your availability over the next two weeks!

Verity begins to practice her performance.

((Since I'm actually listed in the event description, I assume the nobility thing is moot. I am available this weekend, and midweek next week. Thursday, and Saturday are my graduation days, so I wont be able to make it on those days.))
    Characters
    Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
    Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
    Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

(So is it safe to assume that Tyranus is an upper noble super hero now? Also didn't Tyranus rescue some of these noble kids from bandits? What are the chances of him getting in with his slick purple/pink outfit or other cool suits?

Lucious is an actual noble, well Thayan noble, with all the knowledge rolls but I think the party crashing would be done pretty quick by just showing up in red...

Lorenth is a 'hero' of the fall, not anywhere near noble but I could see a noble carrying him around as amusement piece and to show off station keeping him around for show.

DM preference please.(if either can even come))

Available for everything except this friday night, my tiger cub scouts are crossing over to wolves!

Comment

I'm very tempted to crash it with James Arrow, but would go with Jon or Erik (pref Jon) if either have a way in due to their ties with Aquor/Avanthyr nobility, respectively. I'm very free not this Saturday, but most all before and after that, up until Friday and Saturday of next week.
        James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

I'm back on line, and I'm in! Aside from Tuesday and Thursday nights, I'm pretty clear- although in the wild chance I get asked to work the weekend, I would say nothing past 5pm EDT on Saturday. Sunday is clear all day.
          River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

(question: Does the invitation allow for those invited to bring a guest?)
            River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

Verity is not invited ... she is required. :P

Tyranus is famous (more like infamous ), but no, he is not a noble and did not receive an invitation. He's welcome to try and crash ...

Lucious didn't receive an invitation either. The Zentens aren't above dealing with the Thayans behind closed doors, but in public they prefer to keep their distance.

The invitation to the nobility does not preclude guests.

Keep in mind this is less a formal party and more of a shindig for spoiled rich kids to do spoiled rich kids things. It's unlikely major players in Sundren's nobility will be in attendance.

Comment

How's this Sunday at 1 Pacific for everybody?

Comment

Works good for me!
                  River Swift

Comment

I'll be there!
                    Characters
                    Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                    Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                    Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

yupers

Comment

Apologies to today's participants for the unceremonious ending. The lag monster set its sights on me and would not let go.

Event Summary:

- The Brimstone Bardess impressed many a fledgling young noble with her performance.

- A young romance was started between the Lord Hiron Talliway and Lucinda Trevell.

- A conspiracy was discovered.

- It is now widely believed among noble circles that Tyranus and Chime are more than "just friends".

Comment

Originally posted by Fateful Encounter View Post
                          It is now widely believed among noble circles that Tyranus and Chime are more than "just friends"
                          Uhh... please stop.
                          Cheers!

Comment

I swear Tyranus did not "grab ass" whatever that means

[16:25] [gamestarmike] Tyranus Blackbeard: [Talk] Dear
                            [16:25] [gamestarmike] Tyranus Blackbeard: [Talk] Come now
                            [16:26] [Fuzziebunny] Chime: [Talk] <i> She blinks then looks back at Tyranus. </i> " But they said I couldn't come in?"
                            [16:26] [gamestarmike] Tyranus Blackbeard: [Talk] My concubines are always welcome where I go
                            [16:26] [gamestarmike] Tyranus Blackbeard: [Talk] <I>Grabs ass infront of the nobles
                            [16:26] [Fuzziebunny] Chime: [Talk] <i> Smacks Tyranus
                            [16:27] [Fuzziebunny] Chime: [Talk] " I will turn you to stone the nextt time you touch my butt."
                            [16:27] [Server]: [ServerTell] You are now in a Full PVP Area.
                            [16:27] [gamestarmike] Tyranus Blackbeard: [Talk] Worth
                            [16:27] [gamestarmike] Tyranus Blackbeard: [Talk] <I>Rubs his cheek

Comment

Working...
                            X