Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - Courting the Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - Courting the Fall

As more and more mysterious rallies take place along Pioneer's Way, refugees and commoners begin flooding into Sunderer's Gate. In response, Centurio Rhimus Ravain orders more and more Dusk Hound forces to bolster Legion presence in the area, ostensibly to keep the peace. Tensions between the Legion and the peasantry rise rapidly; merchants and other travelers making their way through the area report the distinct impression that things are at a breaking point.

The commonfolk expressly have but a single demand; to see the City returned to the valley. Centurio Ravain makes it abundantly clear the impossibility of such a proposition and that he is not afraid to use force to disperse the crowd squatting at the Legion's doorstep.

Quietly and through back channels, the Centurio puts out a call to action for the willing and capable. He promises to heavily reward any who might be able to resolve the situation peacefully.
    WHO: The people who've signed up!

DM: Fateful Encounter

WHEN: Thursday, April 9, 6PM Pacific

Dressed in commoner's clothing, Gavin Dweomer offers his services as a hedgewizard and peacemaker.

((I'm free in the afternoons and evenings during the week, and next Sunday, EST!))
    Characters:
    Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
    Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
    If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

A young man in his late teens named Raleigh, who just built up enough courage to leave the city sense before it took fight, comes out and joins with others willing to help.

((Wednesday - Friday, any time would be good, the other days after 9 PM EST ))
      Last edited by jarlexel; 04-07-2015, 08:48 AM.

Comment

With the presence of the Tormites largely gone from the city since the day of broken blades, Gabrielle decides to answer the Centurio's call.

((Pretty much any reasonable PST hour any day of the week.))
        Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
        Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
        Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
        Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
        Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
        Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Jon is disquieted by the stories of the rabble-rousers that sound conspicuously like those that had attacked River and himself and he keeps a keener ear out in the Second Wind.

Jon sends a message to his good friend Centurio Drismond that he may have a lead, and hope the bureaucracy sees that word soon reaches Ravain.

In the meantime, he keeps watch on the rallies that he comes across, though from a distance as his face as since been marked by at least one of the organizers.

((I'm available after 6pm and 2pm at -6 GMT on Wednesday and Thursday respectively, and I'm busy Saturday and maaaybe Friday.))
          James Arrow: Potion Vendor

Comment

How's Thursday at 6PM Pacific for everybody?

Comment

As Lorenth watchs the crowds gather even larger he looks on in suspicion. He looks to note if any resemble the elves he had recently fought. He then studies the crowds health, looking to see if they suffer from malnutrition or are more healthy than your average refugee. If anyone looks out of place he marks them down on his paper and reports them to the officer on scene. He continues this during his watch and when he is not posted he walks the crowds, studying them further before returning to the barracks.

(I can make that)

Comment

I'll try to be there!
                Characters:
                Peridan Twilight, one-eyed dog of the Legion, deceased.
                Daniel Nobody, adventurer and part time problem solver.

[DM] Poltergeist :
                If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge an intermediate deity's unbridled fury.

Comment

Sesquiplicarius Brown, upon hearing about these riots, sees about getting posted at the gate.

// anytime works for me.//
                  We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Sorry, can't make it that night. Got plans with friends.

Ya'll have fun.
                    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Will make thursday

Comment

Zachart Carshall, clad in his usual brown tunic covered in soil, volunteers his services to the Legion as a chosen of Chauntea to help them find a peaceful resolution to their plight.

///I can make the stated date and time, if there is still seats open for the event that is.
                        Tigen Amastacia: Died in events so you didn't have to.

Quintin Ulsteris: Nice-guy Legion engineer, deceased son of House Ulsteris.

Clandriel Cain: AKA "Fire-eyes" AKA "Demon hunter" AKA "OH MY GOD, WHY IS HE STILL STABBING ME!!??"

Comment

The Brimstone Bard sees a chance for a willing audience and more than a little intrigue. She tunes her lute and heads to gates.

//I can make it at the start time if I can jump in.
                          Characters
                          Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                          Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                          Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

See everybody in 2 hours!

Comment

Looking forward to it!
                              Characters
                              Verity Chimera - The Brimstone Bard - "Hey, wanna see a trick?"
                              Nora Windwood - Greenleaf Disciple - When a Druid Hugs a Tree, the Tree Hugs back! - Retired
                              Ronus Stonewall - Dwarven Pathfinder - Drunken Scout of Whurest

Comment

Working...
                              X