Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Day Has Come...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day Has Come...

With the conclusion of the work project I have been on, I'm back! My time will still be very limited due to real life things, but expect to be seeing me around from time to time. I will be taking things slowly, for now. I've been away for some time and need to get back up to speed. I look forward to seeing you all in game again soon!

To mark this joyous day, I've left a number of Easter eggs all around Sundren for you good folks to find. However, beware. At least one will be defended vigorously by it's current owners...
    "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Oh dear ... do I log in from work to have a look ... ? tempting...
    Account Name: LuvHandles
    Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
    Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
    Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
    Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
    Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
    Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

Treasureeeeeeee!!!!!! DD

Comment

Huzzahs all around!

Comment

Yay! We're all doomed! For goodness!

It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
          Sydney Smith.

Comment

(Tyranus needs help in the hunt!! TREASURE TEAM, ASSEMBLE! some time tonight)

Tyranus sends out letters to everyone whos anyone.
            You have been chosen to take part on an adventure into the new lands North of Aquor, through the scary tunnels into Ice Wind Dale. The monthly 'Treasure hunting exhibition' is taking place today so make sure ye show up or miss out on treasure!

Comment

Working...
            X