Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm back and I wanna do stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back and I wanna do stuff

Thread title speaks for itself. Times have been a little slow, but with Lotus's renewed efforts, some awesome new DMs I've met, and a general interest in re-energizing the server, I wanted to speak up from my lurker status.

Evelyn's available by request, all you movers and shakers.

For all other times, I'm rolling up a naturey barbarian. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in semi-regular playtimes to go out and adventure, old school style. If DMs are around to supplement our antics, that's great. If not, we can cook up some fun stories for ourselves. Whatcha think?
    Evelyn Meriadoc - One Step Ahead

Yes pls. I'm new, getting to know the server, and would love regular playtimes, and old school adventuring sounds fun. (: It gets so very ronery sometimes. What time zone are you in?
    Eurozone

Comment

Probably should have mentioned that huh? I'm in EST, and as for my schedule, I am typically home from work between 3 and 4. I work early however, so try to be in bed by 10 the latest, which kinda cuts me off from a lot of people. Weekends are usually open but I tend to be doing things, though Sunday evenings are usually quiet.

If any of these sound like you let me know!

Comment

I've been considering a ranger character. It sounds like he'd go good with your barbarian. Let's figure out some play times. I am in the MST time zone and I am usually available evenings (like 6-10PM)
        Account Name: LuvHandles
        Maneae StrongArm - Devilish Warrior Woman (Active: Finding her place after time in reflection)
        Minael Cel'Anon - Elven Smith, Knight and Wizard (Inactive: seeking clues to lost elven artifacts)
        Aria Duvaine - Wouldn't you like to know . . . (Inactive: Whereabouts unknown)
        Ra'd Malik - Mulhorandi Warrior (Inactive: Off on a mission for the BH)
        Khyron Brinsbane - Fury of Auril (Inactive: Working with Cwn Annwn)
        Chazre Kenner - All around good guy with a penchant for revelry and chasing the ladies. (Deleted: Team Good, returned to Cormyr)

Comment

3-4 EST is around 21-22 my time. I need to quit at around 2 in the morning, UTC +1, which would be at 20 EST. I'm game until then if we find a fitting window. I have a character or two on level 3-4 that I can join with. :>
          Eurozone

Comment

Yessss.

Welcome back, you ballsy goof.
            But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
            - Nessa

Comment

I would like to let those involved know that I will be more then willing to run small little random events for the group from time to time. I already ran one for that silly barbarian and her paladin companion, which they seemed to enjoy. Feel free to arrange some times when you all can get together, and let me know if there is a time you all will be on. I might be motivated to run something fun.

Comment

Ooh yay!
                Eurozone

Comment

I would join! I am sure I could come up with another BH toon.
                  Active Characters
                  Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
                  Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
                  Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
                  Dorin Hammond- Scout
                  Seith Ronson- Master of War
                  "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
                  Socrates
                  sigpic

Comment

That was such a nifty little event, too!

For those of you thinking of whipping up a toon, I'd also like to say, don't feel like it needs to be naturey or even compatible. Groups are most fun when all the members are different, or even butting heads once in a while. Hooray!

I should also mention that no sooner did I write that post that I started having some serious wisdom teeth issues. At the ripe old age of 28 they are finally deciding to bother me. I am around and on pain meds but if I am haunting the AFK area or something, it's because I'm waiting for a ten minute wave of mouth daggers to pass. Just a heads up.

Comment

I totally know what character to bring. Bwahaha.
                      Eurozone

Comment

Say, mind if I join in? I'm sure I can come up with a person to hangout as.
                        We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

I made a swashbuckler :^)

Comment

The more the merrier!
                            Eurozone

Comment

I do want to be clear that these events will not, in any real way, have any impact on the server in the big picture. They will purely be fluff adventures that you all go on that gives you stories to tell others. They won't advance faction agenda's, and they won't really center on anyone in the group in particular. Also, just keep in mind that I AM new to the staff, but not new to the server, so although these events will usually be lighthearted and always meant for fun, if you bring cheesy min/maxed characters to them you will find out that the monsters on these adventures can stomp you flat. These events are meant for RP within the group, RP to develop character personalities, for the players to enjoy simple events for a change, and for me to torture you al.....I mean for me to learn the system better. Yea. That one. TOOOOOTALLY not to torture you guys. That'd be....silly.

*cough*

Comment

Working...
                              X