Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be possible?

I realize that everyone has wildly differing schedules and sometimes these things aren't easy to do... but at the moment we still have two or three players stuck with a very broken werewolf template.

Would it be possible for the players and DMs to arrange times to do a rebuild, perhaps? I feel really, really bad for the players stuck in this position, and I hate to see something go on this long that keeps people from playing when our community is struggling as much as it is.

If i could do it, I surely would. I just want to help folks stay in the game.
    River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Who needs the help?
    "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Julia and Bram well Bram for sure

Comment

It's Lugwy, Talleyman, and ManUdt. Of course, Man is on vacation for a couple of weeks, and Lugwy isn't usually around until the middle of the night. I'm just hoping these folks can get fixed. *snerk* (insert generic werewolf form getting "fixed" joke here)
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

Comment

Well. I am fresh out of anesthetic, but I've got my trusty DM scissors. I am sure we can make due.
          "Now I know the full power of evil. It makes ugliness seem beautiful and goodness seem ugly and weak." -The Dance of Death

Comment

Bram has been given his shots. If you, a close friend or family member has werewolf cooties -- remember, stop by your local AFK area and alert your friendly neighborhood DM.

Comment

were cooties and thing of the past!
              Bram Drismon: Sundrens Centurio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2GVlQkn4Q
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndpryp2OlUQ
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QUZzeZoPQ

Comment

Julia has been decontaminated and is clear to re-enter sector 7.

Comment

Thanks to BAMF, the crazy trooper.
                  But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                  - Nessa

Comment

Hooray for responsible werewolf ownership!
                    River Swift

Comment

Working...
                    X