Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bye!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye!

Hey, I've been putting off posting this for a while but I'm in the process of migrating to another server

Nothing against any staff/players, I'm just not having much fun playing here lately. I haven't seen Evelyn Meriadoc online for a few months (the only faction I'm really interested in), and with crafting broken and combat for Wizards involving a lot of 'turn invisible and stand back' I haven't had much to do.

One thing I'd suggest staff contemplate for the future is Reserve feats, or items that grant them. The server I've switched to has them, and they allow Wizards to actually make a valuable contribution in a party (their Reserve feats get free Empower x1.5 damage which I think is a little too much, but it's still certainly not overpowered...I still struggle to take down enemies that grant 50xp).

Anyways, thanks for all the good times! I'm sure I'll be back some day. The grass does always look greener on the other side after all
    UTC+8
    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
    Thalanis Moonshadow

Will see you around bro, and Silver was a awesome ranger who was very different from the norm. . . .not saying he was ad normal . .or . .eh . . . . Anyways see you around!

Comment

Have fun elsewhere, and we'll see you when we see you.

Comment

Sorry to hear about this. I wish you well and will miss you. Good luck man.
        Active Characters
        Hashart Datton- Marshal of the Black Hand
        Oliver Ironhide- Guardian
        Lynk Frost-Champion of Bane
        Dorin Hammond- Scout
        Seith Ronson- Master of War
        "A system of morality which is based on relative emotional values is a mere illusion, a thoroughly vulgar conception which has nothing sound in it and nothing true."
        Socrates
        sigpic

Comment

Be the change you want to see.
          The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Alrighty then man, I'll miss seeing ye around, but if you feel that you have to leave, then I wish ye well wherever ye go.

I'd normally say I'll see ye server-side, but I suppose that doesn't fit so much here. So, happy trails, mon ami.
            We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

See you around somewhen.
              But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
              - Nessa

Comment

Working...
              X