Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Maintenance

Taking the server offline to fix some drive errors. There is also a failed drive on the server which I'm going to have to replace very soon (before the final one dies and everything shuts off).

Now is a good time to pitch in a few coppers if you can spare it. To those who recently donated -- you know who you are, thanks! That's keeping the lights on folks.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Should be back up now -- was a bit quicker than I thought.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Everything appears good to go, thank you!
      River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Let me get my next pay check, I'll try and throw more your way. Thanks for the work!
        [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
        [/COLOR]

Comment

Got the new drive server might be off for a little bit as of this message.

George Carlin

Comment

Should be all up. You may frolick now.

George Carlin

Comment

Just curious, may i ask what city the sever is located in?
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

*Points to Location on his profile*

George Carlin

Comment

Will a bottle of Screech be any use to the server?

*grins*
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

We don't talk about that time vodka was used. :|
                    But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
                    - Nessa

Comment

Working...
                    X