Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's Dryn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Dryn?

*Sigh*

I have been putting off announcing this publicly, but alas, change is upon me and I can procrastinate no longer.

Starting this week, my play times are going to be dropping off significantly. This decline will continue through December when I anticipate counting myself amongst the honored host logging on irregularly on weekends when time and family allows.

What's going on?

This week I will be moving my fiancee to California (finally), in October we are getting married, and by December we will be newly-wed, freshly-minted parents.

Now, before you start thinking this is a shotgun wedding, it couldn't be further from the truth. I swear! Why are you looking at me like that? ...

But...but...what about the dwarves?

Never fear. For all you seeking bearded business I will still be active on the forums. I will retain some ability to make scheduled events/meet-ups. I still have plans for Whurest and I will keep on pushing them forward until a new player emerges who is willing and able to keep Whurest chugging along whilst looking dashing in a crown.

In these remaining months, I will be burdening other active players, a few dwarven and a few not :O, to help take over a few of Whurest's more interesting projects. In short, Whurest shall abide!

Anyhow, that's about it. I will see y'all in game when I can. Try not to let Saulus turn everyone into werewolves in the meantime!

I miss you already! Waaaaaah!

But immense congratulations are in order!
    I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

<3 Much love Dryn!

You will be a beloved Dwarf-king forever in our hearts until you can return to play for serious again!

And congratulations on your wedding, so happy for you!
      Aesa Volsung - Uthgardt Warrior

Formerly
      Gabrielle Atkinson - Mage Priest of Torm
      Anasath Zesiro - Mulhorandi Morninglord
      Kyoko - Tiefling Diviner
      Yashedeus - Cyrist Warlock
      Aramil - Nutter

GMT -8

Comment

Pappa Dryn is gonna be a pappa for real! Major congrats to you for the host of changes you have coming- and fear not, Whurest is being left in amazingly caring hands. Plus, you know, a half elf.
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

I'll miss your dwarfy face. Sundren really needs more awesome dwarves.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

*falls to knees*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You make sure your beardy face doesn't go leaving now. EVER! YOU HEAR ME?!

Good luck, having just done the whole getting married thing I can completely understand just how much time and energy that organising a wedding takes, and how it leaves such little time for anything else, let alone when you factor in a cross country move and a heavily pregnant wife!

Good luck out there, and as I'm sure you know we'll still be here when you can grab a few minutes
            It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little - Do what you can.
            Sydney Smith.

Comment

Simply... Congrazt!
              Elandra: A former Red Blade, now roams the wilderness with the Lone wolf as her guide
              Alexandra: Ever faithful (just shy of a Zealot)
              Yodglum: May Kossuth's flame light your way and burn those in it!
              Ash: Dusty old miner of still looking for the "mother load" on Exigo's stag

Shaving kittens: not an official sport, but fun just the same

Comment

So sad...Dryn is always a blast to RP with
                UTC+8
                Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

RIP my friend

Comment

Working...
                  X