Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finishing Things Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finishing Things Up

Hey folks,

I'll be hanging up my tags (again) for good (hopefully!) this next week as school starts. Therefore, I'm putting out a call to anyone who might've had unresolved events with me, or clarification on events I've done over the years that might've affected their character. After next Sunday, this account will no longer have DM tags, and therefore will not be able to access the DM forums.

And for anyone who doesn't know (pft), I play on the server as Peridan, so you can always ask me when I'm online if you need help clarifying anything. Otherwise, I'll be done as a DM, except for that small campaign I plan on running once a week.

Thanks all! It's been a hoot. If you want my feelings on retiring, please see my other two retiring posts.
    "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

* weeps *

Comment

Thanks for everything GD!!!!! enjoy your return as a full time player!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

It has been my pleasure to be tormented by you as a DM, and remains my pleasure to be a player along side of you. Thanks for all you have done, and enjoy this well deserved break.
        River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

It was a pleasure to have you as a DM.

Enjoy your return to "just" being a normal player.
          But please, keep one thing in mind for me. What have you become when even nightmares fear you?
          - Nessa

Comment

Noooo... you can't!
            [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

You're one of the DMs ive had most dealings with, and you always seemed to make sure us european players got some sweet dm attention!

Thanks a bunch, your effort here has meant a lot to me and some of the other Tuatha members! I apologize for all the questions about the faction store!!
              My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
              Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Well, I hate to see you go, you were one of the best DMs kicking around here, man. I'll keep an eye out for you server-side.
                We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

Cheers, GD.

Thank you for all your hard work in keeping Sundren a vibrant and interesting place. Enjoy your time as a player and all the best in pursuing your degree in law.

Comment

Looking on the bright side, I haven't known you much as a DM but as a player RP'ing with you has always been entertaining to say the least. So at least we won't be losing that!
                    UTC+8
                    Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                    Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                    X