Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event - Dance of the Black Queen, Part Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event - Dance of the Black Queen, Part Three

The visions grew clearer with every passing day. Loras needed but to close his eyes and he could see them in his mind. The chessboard. The White and Black Queens. The White Bishop and his sword. They circled the Black Queen in a deadly dance until she fell to them, toppled by their united power.

His mistress gave him these visions that he might prevent them from coming true. Loras was sure of it.

He had failed her before. Had betrayed her tenets. Never again. He was Loras the Penitant, and he and his redeemed brethren would prove their worth to the Nightsinger.

She had smiled on him that day when she called away the rest of the Moth Oira. He knew then that he had been Chosen. She had given him the secret to the Orb ... and he would use it to bring her enemies to their knees.
    WHO: Aeron, his apprentices, and his invitees.

DM: Fateful Encounter

WHEN: Let me know your availability in the coming week!

A moth is good whenever.
    I can't tell you enough how happy I am to escape.

Comment

Omh is available any day from 6PM EDT onwards, but please don't feel the need to schedule around her.

Comment

I can poke my head in as Theralis most nights after 6:45 pst!
        Aleister Kimaris - Dragonblooded Knight of the Northern Watch

Comment

I won't be properly free in the right timezone until Sunday, but I'm very free the next few weeks after then for most anything.
          "Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction."

Comment

Would people be available this Tuesday night? 8 pacific?

Comment

Is that like, 11 Est or something? Might be a bit late, but I think I can certainly manage.

Comment

Just found out i have a conference call today that may extend into the start time. I will try to make it but there is a good chance i may still be on the call by the time this is supposed to start. If I cant make it today, how about Thursday at the same time?

Comment

Tonight isn't right, but Thursday is okay.

Comment

I could make Thursday. I can't be on for too, too long tonight, I've appointments to meet tomorrow afternoon. But I'm not the focal point of things! Do as you guys gotta!

Comment

Sorry i know this thing has been rescheduled a lot, but we are now aiming for this thursday at 7pm pacific!

Comment

Working...
                      X