Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Faction Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just logged into game with an ALT. He was sitting in Castle Nacturna. Need less to say... He is in fugue now.
    Cheers!

Comment

Yar, the Cabalist Knights seem to be taking over the Castle. Anyone know what's going on?
      We can axe if we want to, leave that sword behind. Because your friends don't axe, and if they don't axe then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

i think everyones rep has been reset to 0.. i think that's the issue.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqvitALivzE

Comment

I'll send a message to Saulus, not sure what's up.

Comment

Same here.
            [COLOR=Black][COLOR=Blue][I][B]Landristin Ly[/B][/I][/COLOR][I][B][COLOR=Blue]onstongue[/COLOR][/B][/I]: Ancient, Child of Colibrus. Advisor of Colibrus, Emissary of Sestra, Magistrate of Sestra.

-[I]Not fond of morning walks on the beach.[/I]
            [/COLOR]

Comment

Similar situation. Faction rep set to -10000
              River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Still happening? I fixed some drive errors.
                The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

When I logged back in, my faction setting was restored- so it has been fixed, at least on my end.
                  River Swift

"Timing is the main difference between being a hero, and being an asshole" -River

"Nothing says "I matter" quite like having a price on your head" -Sandro

Comment

Just logged on... I'm all good. Seems fixed.
                    Danté Swift: Archmagus and Marshal of Sestra.

Comment

Working...
                    X