Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Saulus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Saulus!

I hope you have a great day! Cheers
    Cheers!

Thanks, there will be some drinking ahead!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Happy birthday! Despite the fact you have no age (at least, according to the forum)
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Well of course he is ageless.. Saulus is a Greater Deity of people who play NWN2. Many such people invoke his name at times of great need and stress such as server outages, update errors, and so on.

Saulus has several Exarchs and Lesser Deities that serve to carry out his will. He is not oft seen directly, but his word is carried through his servants and felt by all within his domain. While Saulus is generally a quiet Deity (busy running things in the background while he lets his servants be the facilitators), when roused his anger can be catastrophic to those that draw it.

I am not so certain that immortal entities of such power celebrate birthdays (or have them at all), but if they do... Happy birthday, and I'll throw one back for you!

Comment

*Fashionably late to the party* Happy Birthday boss!

Comment

Working...
          X