Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

setting up NWN2 and Sundren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• setting up NWN2 and Sundren

hello and thankyou for your time. (I have posted here ages ago but will ask again)

what do I need to do to install NWN2? will it update itself to the most recent version? Or, is it no longer running that being fairly old?

I would like to play through the OC before joining in here (assuming I can?) what do I do?

then what do I do to get what is needed for sundren?

btw I like the email I get inviting me to play here. that's a good offer.

thankyou folks

The game should autopatch itself, via the update button in the start up menu, but wait to do so, untill after you've installed all the expansions, Sundren uses all the expansions.

If you use nwn2 on linux you need to patch manually, which is much faster actually. I've got all the patches and a simple .exe patcher, if you get in trouble.

Join the server and the custom content will autodownload, easy peasy

I recommend getting the skywing extension http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=nwn2other.Detail&id=231

Good tips with the extension:
    1: if your movement is clippy type /mpredict for a movement prediction toggle
    2: /showui gives you a map, chat box, and chat/changelog on your dekstop, which is very nice to have.

Lastly, play an elf. Always. It's good for you. If you can't do that, then play a gnome and make sure to tell DM Doubt ALL about it.
    My'athvin Simaryl - Elven Mhaornathil
    Mhaenal Ahmaquissar - Minstrel Knight

Comment

Agreed, play an Elf ><

Btw, Farmboy...do you know if there is a way to make /mpredict turn on automatically so I don't have to type it every time I log in?
      UTC+8
      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
      X