Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fargana is clocking out for a while : (

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargana is clocking out for a while : (

Sorry peeps, I look forward to playing very much every day, but I have a nasty little test to take in mid July (MCAT) and I am also facing some other issues with regard to my legal status in the US (am here on VISA, soon to expire) -- so that's another can of worms that will occupy the rest of my time.

Hopefully things won't cool down too much without the Lady of Fire around. And no pressure or anything, but she fully expects all sorts of surprises by the time she gets back

Garion, you're in charge of the fireworks until then.

Laters ya'll

Teake care, and good luck with the test, and good luck in getting your visa extended.
    Character: William Norain - Self claimed Protector of Sundren, Keeper of the Necropolis gate, the man betwen Sundren and Oblivion.

Login Lanthar: The Causer of Silence.

Comment

Originally posted by bombas238 View Post
      Sorry peeps, I look forward to playing very much every day, but I have a nasty little test to take in mid July (MCAT) and I am also facing some other issues with regard to my legal status in the US (am here on VISA, soon to expire) -- so that's another can of worms that will occupy the rest of my time.

Hopefully things won't cool down too much without the Lady of Fire around. And no pressure or anything, but she fully expects all sorts of surprises by the time she gets back

Laters ya'll
      *Mutters quietly, probably cursing your tests*

Please be back soon, you'll be missed
      Last edited by Ben; 05-31-2007, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I had a friend not too long ago who took a MCAT -- not an easy thing to prepare for in the least. G'luck to you on that.

And here's to extending your stay in the States...

Cheers!
        "All I e'er wanted 'n life was a good drink an' a pretty lass on me lap..."
        -Valerian Wrynn, Swashbuckler & Former Captain

Comment

Aww, we'll miss you ><. Good luck with the test!

Comment

Originally posted by bombas238 View Post

Laters ya'll
            You're making the right decision, good luck with the mcat. By July I'm sure there will be some great new PW's released...including the Heartlands Project and Tales of Moosea. Now *THOSE* PW's show real potential.
            "My dual blades shall seek those who defy nature's art. For the spirit of the forest lives within my heart."
            ~Telemir Arelieth - Ranger of Chauntea

Comment

Originally posted by Forlorn View Post
              . By July I'm sure there will be some great new PW's released...including the Heartlands Project and Tales of Moosea. Now *THOSE* PW's show real potential.
              Dude, what the hell. Who are you and what's with all the bitterness you've been spreading around?

Comment

All I'm saying (without flaming anyone) is that Tales of Moonsea and The Hearlands Project show great potential. Did I *once* mention anything negative about any *other* server?
                "My dual blades shall seek those who defy nature's art. For the spirit of the forest lives within my heart."
                ~Telemir Arelieth - Ranger of Chauntea

Comment

Oh, you might sing Sundren's praises if you saw all the great things on the server that've been added. Why don't you log in and check it out? Oh, wait.
                  Mirumoto Akagi: What is dance?
                  Dalon Arogard: It's this. *busts a move*
                  Llew Hy: A strange compulsion...
                  Mirumoto Akagi: I suppose you can dance if you like, but you're leaving our friends behind, and they're not dancing.
                  Dalon Arogard: Then they're no friends of mine.

Comment

All I'm saying (without flaming anyone) is that Tales of Moonsea and The Hearlands Project show great potential. Did I *once* mention anything negative about any *other* server?
                    Well, say whatever you want. You're missing out on a wonderful server because of all the childish things you did and said - which got you banned in the first place. If attention is what you're looking for, you won't be getting much of it here. Just quit it.

Comment

You're making the right decision, good luck with the mcat. By July I'm sure there will be some great new PW's released...including the Heartlands Project and Tales of Moosea. Now *THOSE* PW's show real potential.

Yeah, and once your banned on those servers, are you going to start whining their as well? Every single post you've made is just insulting the server, and your providing no way to help it. Your posts in the frontier were the same. Im pretty sure you were warned by dm's there as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X