Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character Retirement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Retirement

I retired my second character (23rd level) but I am having a hard time connecting with the staff to secure the rest of my rewards. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!
    Cheers!

Do you mean contacting a DM in game?

Comment

I have posted to the character request forum... I have sent a PM to a predetermined DM after being instructed to. That DM was in game as a player after the PM... I am not sure what else I can do other than be the squeaky wheel.

Cheers.
      Cheers!

Comment

It's not me, is it? Because I don't have a PM from you, boss.
        "Use the Force, Harry" -Gandalf

Comment

Originally posted by [DM] Grinning Death View Post
          It's not me, is it? Because I don't have a PM from you, boss.
          I sent one...

Boss.
          Cheers!

Comment

You know what... I will survive without the red item. Disregard. Cheers!
            Cheers!

Comment

We understand people can be eager to receive the rewards they are entitled to, but sometimes it will take a little bit of time. Please bear with us!

I also want to mention that players should feel free to contact DMs when they are on the DM client, but we are only human and sometimes we may wish to logon as players. Unless there are special circumstances or an emergency of some sort, please respect that line between our player and DM accounts and reserve your help and character requests for when we are on the DM client.

Thank you guys for your consideration!

Comment

You are right. I apologize to the staff writ large and to DM Grinning Death personally.

I achieved 23rd level with Angus without DM events and felt a bit entitled. I was being selfish. I have been playing on this server for five years and know the staff is committed to making this the best place to play.

Please overlook my passion and eagerness to excel.

Cheers.
                Cheers!

Comment

Just so you know, when a DM creates a custom item for you, he logs into the toolset, then creates the item, spending time to craft its aesthetics and scale it's power "just so." He then names the item and writes flavor text to create the lore of the item. After this, he places the item into the module, saves, and exits. He then goes into that module as a DM, collects the item, and exports the DM avatar, at which point he can finally log in to Sundren and deliver the item.

The DM who is doing this for you is slotting that time into the limited time he has devoted to Sundren, so while twenty-four-hour turnaround is possible, it's not realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus View Post
                    Just so you know, when a DM creates a custom item for you, he logs into the toolset, then creates the item, spending time to craft its aesthetics and scale it's power "just so." He then names the item and writes flavor text to create the lore of the item. After this, he places the item into the module, saves, and exits. He then goes into that module as a DM, collects the item, and exports the DM avatar, at which point he can finally log in to Sundren and deliver the item.

The DM who is doing this for you is slotting that time into the limited time he has devoted to Sundren, so while twenty-four-hour turnaround is possible, it's not realistic.
                    I now know and I realize my timeline was not ideal or realistic.
                    Cheers!

Comment

Angus got retired?! No! Who in the Seldarine's name is going to craft all my gear. Geeze I hope you got a good deal for trading him in, he must be about the richest character on the server (Nobility aside)
                      UTC+8
                      Yes, I realise my RP writing sucks. Just be thankful I keep it short

Characters
                      Thalanis Moonshadow

Comment

Working...
                      X