Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of Mossdale Unique Items

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+5 vorpal hankerchief, embroidered with the Hellstrom family crest
    "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
    -Bill Maher

Comment

I just wants staffs for casters to use, that can be crafted.

Comment

There use to be a critical drop in Mossdale, a heart of some kind that allowed you to distill a radiant air essence. It was the only item I remembered that allowed you to secure this one essence. 85 percent sure it was an air essence.
        Cheers!

Comment

The items that USED to drop from Mossdale still do, on EXTREMELY rare occasions. They are similar in style to those dropped from the Alhoon in Whurest, like say, Howling Bastard Sword of Greater Wisdom, which is like +2 AB +2 Sonic Damage and +4 Wisdom, of which I've only seen one be dropped since august.
          "Service to a cause greater than yourself is the utmost honor you can achieve."

Comment

Ah, the good old randomized loot properties. I actually liked that feature a lot. I don't think it can be used by the new loot table design though. You'll just have to suffer with custom-made, thought out equipment. Although the "thought" component is subjective...

Thank you, closing the thread.
            "Microsoft has to move the Reply All button further away from the Reply button. It's the computer equivalent of putting the vagina so close to the sphincter."
            -Bill Maher

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Lamb View Post
              I don't think it can be used by the new loot table design though.
              It totally can!

e: postin' in a closed thread. #rebel
              Originally posted by Saulus
              Stop playing other shitty MMOs and work on Sundren, asshole.

Comment

Working...
              X