Upcoming Events

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice revamp to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice revamp to site

Nice touch friends...looking forward to seeing ya online soon.

Morpheus

P.S. Love the hand

Thanks. Glad you like it. Most of the graphics work has been done by Talhavian who did a great job. We're still playing around with things a bit, but we converted most of the site into the wiki for better clarity of information.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

George Carlin

Comment

Yeah, I like the new skin... It's really awesome.
      Character(s)
      >Olin Lavith - Human scholar with a passion for knowledge.

Don't change the color to match the walls. Look like you belong and the walls will change color to match you.
      ?Kender Proverb, Time of the Twins

Comment

I'm fond of the colour myself.
        Mint pick.
        There's a thin line between the definition of genius and insanity; I cross it all the time.

Comment

I do like dark shades.
          The problem with the future is that it keeps turning into the present.

Character: Melrick Pinton

Comment

Thanks, glad you like things so far!
            Saulus and I worked back and forth trying to get it right. I think there's still lots of potential, and you'll likely see some new skins and icons (I like making intense icons), and if I get really ambitious, I'll get into creating some wallpapers. I was thinking perhaps ones that highlight Sundren public figures or nasty characters of note. Thank Saulus for having faith and also for his continued patience with my always busy R/L schedule.
            Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.

Comment

Working...
            X